On Wednesday, December 9th, 2020, the presentations of the student ideas competition "Facade design of new building 7, TGZ Schwerin" were held in the Technology and Start-up Center Wismar at the "Alter Holzhafen" (old wooden harbor). The seven-member jury selected first to third place and two purchases from nine works by a total of 14 students from the master's program in architecture of the Faculty of Design at the University of Wismar. Supervised by Prof. Joachim Andreas Joedicke.
- 1st place Maximilian Gedamke, Carsten Arndt, endowed with 3000 Euro
- 2nd place Ove Andresen, endowed with 1500 Euro
- 3rd place Hannes Conrad, Tim Fritzsch, endowed with 1000 Euro
- Purchase: Jann Lübbers, Florian Fentzahn, endowed with 500 Euro
- Purchase: Kassandra Hellicar, endowed with 500 Euros.
- Prof. Joachim Andreas Joedicke, Hochschule Wismar
- Jan Philipp Kühn, project manager Inros Lackner SE, Rostock
- Dipl.-Ing. Andreas Thiele, Head of Urban Development, City of Schwerin, Germany
- Dipl.-Ing. Klaus-H. Petersen, ppp architects, Lübeck
- Bernd Nottebaum, Head of the Building Department, State Capital Schwerin
- Klaus Seehase, Managing Director, TGZ Schwerin/ Wismar
- Liesbeth Homp, Managing Director, TGZ Schwerin/ Wismar
If you have any questions about the ideas competition, please do not hesitate to contact Prof. Joachim Andreas Joedicke directly by phone at 03841 753-7370 or by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.